Wednesday 17 April 2013

Teenagers and Social Media

I would like to ask you one question. Do you have a twitter or a facebook account?
I think all of you especially teenagers will say "yes" and I also will say "yes". :D

Twitter and facebook are two of social media terms. They are teens' favorite social networking sites and today's teenagers have become the most electronically connected generation of all time. Social media have many ways that you can use to communication with other people around the world. It is new generation gap and a new way to socialize. You can get many advantages with using social media and get new knowledge about "is the social media god or bad for teenagers?".

You must know what is your relationship with social media. Is there good or bad for you?. Click this website and you can get it. http://www.alive.com/articles/view/23615/teenagers_and_social_media .

In my experience, social media gave me the way to connected with my friends or other people that so far away from me. ^___^


RIKA MAUDY RAMADANTI

No comments:

Post a Comment